BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

WELCOMING THE YEAR OF THE TIGER


I must admit that year 2009 is not really a good one, but have no regret because we have survive all the obstacles that we have encountered. Even my kids did not feel the pressure we have experienced. They live in normal life.

But this year, I feel it would be very different from the past year. This early there are several invitation for job interviews. Opportunities that can help in our financial worries. I am also very lucky that friends here and abroad has not changed for years. And most of all, I got the chance to chat and talk to my long lost friend from New York. Both of us can't believe that after almost 20 years we're talking, nonstop chatting and also reminished the past, the escapades we had during the time we are together. It is really a refreshing experience for a start of the year 2010.
And all of this is for the benefit of our kids.

0 comments: